Donate to NCNE Rescue
Rescue & Referral Menu
Our adoption fees do not cover all of the costs involved in operating our rescue service. We gratefully accept donations of any amount. If you would like to help us re-home and rehabilitate these amazing dogs, please send a check to:
131 Clough Pond Road
Canterbury, NH 03224-2406
In addition to the Club’s Rescue Fund, we have also established the Ellen Toll Katz Fund in memory of the first chair of NCNE's Rescue and Referral Service. This fund provides assistance to families in New England who are going through a difficult time and just need some financial help so they do not have to surrender their Newfoundland to the Rescue Service. Their Newf can then continue to live out its life with its loving family.
The goals of the Newfoundland Club of New England Rescue & Referral Service (NCNERRS) are as follows:
- To identify and take into immediate care, Newfoundlands who have been lost, abandoned, surrendered or otherwise
- To provide all care necessary to bring rescued Newfoundlands into adoptable condition, as necessary or appropriate.
- To find suitable adoptive homes for these displaced dogs.
- To provide all possible assistance to an adoptive home to ensure the permanent welfare of the Newfoundlands adopted.
- To educate the public regarding our purpose and scope of our activities.
- To educate and assist owners to prevent Newfoundlands from being surrendered.
The Newfoundland Club of New England, Inc. is a non-profit corporation founded in 1969 with clear objectives intended to promote the Newfoundland Dog breed. NCNE has over 600 individual, family, and honorary members.
Newfoundland Club of New England
Club information and its activities
Find Us On
© 2019 Newfoundland Club of New England