NCNE Rescue and Referral Service
Rescue & Referral Menu
The goals of the Newfoundland Club of New England Rescue & Referral Service (NCNERRS) are as follows:
- To identify and take into immediate care, Newfoundlands who have been lost, abandoned, surrendered or otherwise
- To provide all care necessary to bring rescued Newfoundlands into adoptable condition, as necessary or appropriate.
- To find suitable adoptive homes for these displaced dogs.
- To provide all possible assistance to an adoptive home to ensure the permanent welfare of the Newfoundlands adopted.
- To educate the public regarding our purpose and scope of our activities.
- To educate and assist owners to prevent Newfoundlands from being surrendered.
In the best interest of the dogs and to save time and avoid misunderstandings please fill out the Adoption Application and return it to:
1579 Route 12
Gales Ferry, CT 06335
before calling about a particular dog. NCNE Rescue only covers the six New England states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut). To find a rescue organization in your area, you may wish to visit these rescue sites for contact information: Newfoundland Rescue Contact Listing
The Newfoundland Club of New England, Inc. is a non-profit corporation founded in 1969 with clear objectives intended to promote the Newfoundland Dog breed. NCNE has over 600 individual, family, and honorary members.
Newfoundland Club of New England
Club information and its activities
Find Us On
© 2019 Newfoundland Club of New England