Donations are always welcome, and much in need!
In addition to the Club’s Rescue Fund, we have also established the Ellen Toll Katz Fund in memory of the first chair of NCNE’s Rescue and Referral Service. This fund provides assistance to families in New England who are going through a difficult time and just need some financial help so they do not have to surrender their Newfoundland to the Rescue Service. Their Newf can then continue to live out its life with its loving family. Please specify in the comments box if you wish to donate to the Ellen Toll Katz fund (just type Ellen Toll Katz)
The goals of the Newfoundland Club of New England Rescue & Referral Service (NCNERRS) are as follows:
- To identify and take into immediate care, Newfoundlands who have been lost, abandoned, surrendered or otherwise
- To provide all care necessary to bring rescued Newfoundlands into adoptable condition, as necessary or appropriate.
- To find suitable adoptive homes for these displaced dogs.
- To provide all possible assistance to an adoptive home to ensure the permanent welfare of the Newfoundlands adopted.
- To educate the public regarding our purpose and scope of our activities.
- To educate and assist owners to prevent Newfoundlands from being surrendered.
In the best interest of the dogs and to save time and avoid misunderstandings please fill out the Adoption Application and return it to:
84 Gaylord Mountain Rd.
Bethany, CT 06524
before calling about a particular dog.NCNE Rescue only covers the six New England states (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut). To find a rescue organization in your area, you may wish to visit these rescue sites for contact information: Newfoundland Rescue Contact Listing
No Available dogs at this time, check back soon!